We started life in 2009, committed to helping NHS organisations use digital technologies to improve life for patients, their informal carers and front-line clinicians.
We spent our first six years using our Fast Focused Innovation process (FFI) with clinicians and patients to create over 20 interactive app prototypes.
This was all great fun. But we finally realised that having good ideas and getting them to first base is the easy bit. So we’ve taken two prototypes, Recap Health and Rally Round and turned them both into fully scaled applications that can be used by patients and families respectively.
Meet the team
At the heart of Health2Works is an experienced, knowledgeable and resilient team with a great digital technology skill set and a fundamental understanding of the NHS, it’s values and challenges.
A combination of technical specialists, driven and intuitive directors and credible non executives with a proven track record of creating coherent web and mobile applications that benefit NHS patients, their families and front-line clinicians.
Senior Technical Analyst
- Instrumental in shaping Health2Works development since its formation
- Focused on delivering effective solutions on time and on budget
- Strong background in R&D IT
- Over 20 years as an NHS Chief Executive of Health Authorities, Strategic Health Authorities, PCTs and NHS Clusters
- Successfully implemented large scale strategic change in health and social care systems
- Provides grounded and practical perspective on public sector needs and challenges