Health2Works combines a strong understanding of public services with mastery of up-to-date web technology and software development techniques.
We started life in 2009. Our first few years were spent using our Fast Focused Innovation process (FFI) to create over 20 first version web applications that enhance clinician effectiveness and improve patient and carer experience.
Strengthened by investment, we now focus on licencing and further developing two online services, Recap Health and Rally Round, to NHS organisations and Local Authorities.
Meet the team
At the heart of Health2Works is an experienced, knowledgeable team with a multi-disciplined digital skill-set, a fundamental understanding of British Public services and the ability to fine-tune solutions to meet every challenge. A combination of creative specialists, driven and intuitive directors and credible non executives with a proven track record of creating coherent web and mobile applications fit for 21st century public services.
- Instrumental in shaping Health2Works development since its formation
- Focused on delivering effective solutions on time and on budget
- Strong background in R&D IT
- Over 20 years as an NHS Chief Executive of Health Authorities, Strategic Health Authorities, PCTs and NHS Clusters
- Successfully implemented large scale strategic change in health and social care systems
- Provides grounded and practical perspective on public sector needs and challenges
- Qualified accountant with extensive operational and change management experience
- Experience in growing a number of SMEs
- Excellent at encouraging clear focus and timely decisions