We started life in 2009, committed to helping NHS organisations use proven web technologies to improve life for patients, their informal carers and front-line clinicians.
Our first few years were spent having fun, using our Fast Focused Innovation process (FFI) to create over 24 prototype web applications. But we eventually realised that having good ideas and getting them to first base is just the starting point and probably the easy bit.
So now we focus on further developing two digital products that were part of that original portfolio – Recap Health and Rally Round – and supporting organisations to efficiently use these products to maximum effect.
Not always as much fun, but much more useful.
Meet the team
At the heart of Health2Works is an experienced, knowledgeable team with a multi-disciplined digital technology skill set and a fundamental understanding of the NHS, it’s values and challenges. A combination of creative specialists, driven and intuitive directors and credible non executives with a proven track record of creating coherent always on web and mobile applications fit for NHS patients and their families living in 2018.
Senior Technical Analyst
- Instrumental in shaping Health2Works development since its formation
- Focused on delivering effective solutions on time and on budget
- Strong background in R&D IT
- Over 20 years as an NHS Chief Executive of Health Authorities, Strategic Health Authorities, PCTs and NHS Clusters
- Successfully implemented large scale strategic change in health and social care systems
- Provides grounded and practical perspective on public sector needs and challenges
- Qualified accountant with extensive operational and change management experience
- Experience in growing a number of SMEs
- Excellent at encouraging clear focus and timely decisions